LIC Jeevan Akshay-VI Introduction
This is an immediate annuity plan, which can be purchased by paying a lump sum. The scheme provides for an annual payment of a specified amount throughout the life of the annuity. Various options are available for the type and mode of payment of annuity.
The following options are available under the scheme.
Type of Annuity:
- Annuity payable for life at a uniform rate.
- Dues payable for 5, 10, 15 or 20 years and thereafter as long as the annuity is alive.
- Vishnu for life with the return of the purchase price on the death of the anniversary.
- At the simple rate of 3% per annum for life, with a provision of 50% of the amount payable to the spouse at the time of the death of the spouse due to the increasing cost of living.
- Life for life with a provision of 100% of the annuity payable for a lifetime. For his / her lifetime upon his / her lifetime death.
- Provision of 100 percent payable at the time of death of a spouse for a lifetime.
- The purchase price will be refunded upon the death of the last survivor. You can choose any.
- Once selected, the option cannot be changed.
Annuities can be paid either monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually. You can opt for any mode of payment of annuity.
LIC Jeevan Akshay-VI Salient features:
- The premium is to be paid in a lump sum.
- Minimum Purchase Price:
For all distribution channels except online, Rs. 1,00,000 / -.
Rupee. 150,000 / – for sale online.
- No medical examination is required under the scheme. Maximum limits for the purchase price, annuity, etc.
- The maximum age at entry is 30 years (completed) and the maximum age allowed at entry is 85 years (completed).
- Sufficient proof required.
The amount of annuity payable at an annual interval called Rs. Can be purchased for 1 lakh under different options as follows:
Incentives for high purchase price:
If your purchase price is Rs. 2.50 lakh or more, you will receive a higher amount of annuity due to the available incentives. In addition, for policies sold online, a discount of 1% will also be available through an annuity rate increase.
LIC Jeevan Akshay-VI Surrender Value:
Under any of the following circumstances, “annuity with a refund of purchase price” – surrender will be allowed only after completing one policy year for the annuity option.
A. If the annuity is diagnosed in any of the following serious diseases: LOAN: NO
- Cancer of specified severity.
- Myocardial infarction
- Open Chest CABG
- Open Heart Replacement or repair of heart valves.
- Renal failure requiring regular dialysis
- stroke results in permanent symptoms.
- Paralysis of limb/bone marrow transplant
- Permanent paralysis of limbs.
- Motor neuron disease with permanent symptoms.
- Moller sclerosis with permanent symptoms.
- Brain tumor.
- Stage lung failure.
- And liver failure. Limbs.
- Master Head Trauma.
- Primary (idiopathic) pulmonary hypertension.
- Third-degree burn
- And More
Some Important links
- Policy Document: CLICK HERE
- Know More About LIC Jeevan Akshay-VI: CLICK HERE
- Official Website: CLICK HERE
Note: We Do Not Provide Any Policies. We Just List Policies Which Offers By Best Companies.